Monday, October 11, 2010

Holy Cow!

Well guess you can tell I'm not a handy blogger. It's been a while since I accessed my own Blog. SOS. Station continues to struggle. I continue to teach. I'm hoping that RMC gets the communication major, it seem that I will get to teach Intercultural if they do.

I finished my capstone project this past summer. Now I am completing the one course left for the MDE. Think I'll be bored when its finished. I will be well trained and without a job to practice my new skills. Old guys don't get jobs so I need to find a way to appear to be 27 years old.

B

1 comment:

  1. This is why I hate blogs! Admittedly I have been away from this excitement for 3 years! But I cannot figure out how to post a new entry other than posting a comment to my own blog!!!!

    So here's my beef today. The Redskins have their training camp in Richmond. 25000 people have shown up. WHY???? Why would ANYONE want to spend the day watching guys do jumping jacks??? There is no football game -- it's a TRAINING CAMP! There is nothing going on. Who the f*** cares? Obviously 25000 people do. So I guess I am just clueless. I can't think of a more useless way to spend the day than that. Oh well, I'm glad they are having fun. I think staying home and sorting socks is probably more thrilling.

    B

    ReplyDelete